Honda Certified Used Cars
Honda Canada's certified used vehicles are the best second hand cars to buy, due to these key features of the Honda Certified Used Vehicle program:
- 6 Year / 120,000 KM Limited Powertrain Factory Warranty*
- 100 Point Mechanical and Appearance Inspection
- 7 day/1,000 km Exchange Privilege
- CarProof Vehicle HistoryReport
- Available Service History Report
- Upgrade to a Honda Plus Comprehensive Warranty at a Reduced Price
- Preferred financing through Honda Financial Services
- Membership to www.myhonda.ca
What Does Honda Certified Mean?
Buying a used car in Canada? Make it a certified used vehicle.
Certified Used Vehicle (CUV) programs offer significant advantages over used vehicles that are not certified. To qualify for certification, vehicles must meet the model year or mileage restrictions set out by the manufacturer. No engine or body modifications are allowed and the used car must pass a comprehensive mechanical and appearance inspection satisfactory to the manufacturer standards.
The decision to buy a certified used vehicle is clear: peace of mind and reliability at a used vehicle price. So when you are buying a used car, why not make it a certified used vehicle. Better yet, why not make it a certified used Honda. With a solid reputation for reliability, performance, safety and value, Honda Certified Used Vehicles truly are the best used vehicles to buy. With the purchase of a certified used Honda, you will also have access to special financing offers through Honda Financial Services.